Infertility affects 1 in 8 couples. Invasive treatments, fear, longing and uncertainty often color the experience for couples going through the process. One of the most important aspects for someone undergoing treatments is the maintenance of their relationship with their physical body. Gentle practices, self-awareness and support can help balance a process that often leads to disconnection with oneself.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about what a diagnosis of infertility means for your clients and how you can use the skills you already have to support them safely.
ON THE AGENDA:
– Infertility Diagnosis and Treatment Overview
– The Pilates Professional’s Scope Of Practice
– Helping a Client Physically Prepare for Treatment/Cycling
– Movement Precautions During Treatment/Cycling
– When It Works! Transitioning From Infertile to Pre-natal
– Helping The Body Recover From an Unsuccessful Cycle
– Moving Beyond Treatment