You’re ready to embrace your confidence.
You desire a community of professionals who show up for each other with unapologetic support.
You want to find your own unique voice within the movement discipline that you teach.
You recognize the value you bring to the table and are excited to share your gifts with the world!
(or at least your future clients!)
For a long time, in my career, I questioned my worth, my decisions, my teaching.
I followed formulas that were designed with others’ needs in mind only to land feeling unfulfilled at repeated dead ends. I felt bewildered and alone, but believed there had to be a better option for support. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find what I was looking for in the Pilates Community. So I set out on a journey to create a space where support and mentorship are the themes that provide growth and encouragement for movement teachers.
The Gem Seekers Community has grown throughout the past two years to become a space where movement teachers find solace in vulnerability and the encouragement they need to embrace their individuality and make a true career from their passion. With weekly meetings, regular messaging and simply knowing that a group of professionals is there to lift you up when you hit a roadblock, Gem Seekers has become a determining factor in the success of many of the industries top teachers.
In the Gem Seeker Group Coaching Program, you’ll:
- Receive weekly accountability through group calls with me. We’ll check in, engage in a weekly focus, work through current challenges and support each other along the way.
- Work to uncover the elements that are standing in your way as well as create strategies from which to move forward in your career.
- Learn how to identify the opportunities that are in alignment with your experience level and how to leverage them to provide a platform for growth.
- Learn effective teaching strategies for working with challenging client personalities, belief systems and physical limitations.
- Work through client/employer/self challenges in with a mindset that takes your emotional and physical health into high regard.
- Enjoy a group dynamic where the theme is “having each other’s back.”
- Experience Group Movement and Meditation sessions to nourish your body, mind and spirit!
Winter/Spring Program Dates:
DECEMBER 4TH, 2019 – MAY 27TH, 2020
COST FOR 6 – MONTH COMMITMENT: $1500
(Monthly Payment Plans Are Available)
Engaging into a coaching relationship with motivated professionals has provided me with the fuel to create a dream career of my own design. Today, as a result of embracing my personal gifts and owning my confidence, I enjoy working with movers, teachers, innovators and industry legends. Somedays, I can barely believe who’s number shows up on my phone or who’s message is in my inbox. My journey of empowerment has been beyond fulfilling and I truly cannot wait to work with the next Gem Seeker Group to guide you towards your own transformational shifts.
Application for Enrollment is OPEN! I’ll be accepting applications from 11/4 – 11/15/19. Click the link below to fill out the application. Acceptance letters and enrollment completion will be sent out during the week of 11/25/19. I can’t wait to read your submissions and get to know the next group of Gem Seekers!
Your weekly coaching includes my experience from the following professional relationships, trainings and certifications:
- Fletcher Pilates Faculty Member – 2006 – 2016
- McEntire Pilates Educator 2015 – present
- Student and Disseminator of Master Teacher Ron Fletcher
- Studio Owner, Helios Center For Movement, 2006 – 2017
- Vice President Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce 2005- 2010
- Spirit Junkie Masterclass Alumni with Gabrielle Bernstein
- May Cause Miracles Facilitator, Gabby Bernstein
- Visiting Instructor, Pilates Anytime
- Momentumfest Presenter
- Skillful Mind Meditation Leader
- NLP Practitioner Training
- Four-time PMA Annual Meeting Presenter
- PMA CEC Provider
- Self-Published Author, Horatio Moves!
- Entrepreneurial Wellness Coach 2015 – present
- Inspirational Speaker 2000 – present
- Institute of Integrated Nutrition Health Coach – TBC 2020
“The work that I do with Jenna makes me tackle the hard questions, allows me to grow and to be the best I can be. Her coaching has been life changing and the best business decision I ever made for myself.”
— Carol Crincoli, Pure Pilates NJ